Because it's Memorial Day and you're ready to kick off the summer by drinking and eating yourself into another atmosphere, I thought we would do a quick power ranking of all 32 teams. So before you get all tipsy and get ready for a great sports weekend (76ers/Celtics Game 7, Baseball all 3 days, Spurs/Thunder Game 1, and of course the Indy 500 & Coke 600) indulge yourself with a useless NFL post:
1. New York Giants - Hakeem Nicks is out for 12 weeks with a foot injury. Good thing Rueben Randle fell.
2. Green Bay Packers - Best QB in the league still. Solid Draft.
3. New England Patriots - Addressed defense, still have Brady.
4. Houston Texans - Schaub back. Andre Johnson back. Excellent defense. Big things in 2012.
5. SF 49ers - Randy Moss.. BACK?! 49ers added WR's. Time for Alex Smith to step up.
6. Philadelphia Eagles - Had an excellent draft, re-signed Shady McCoy.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers - Upgraded their O-Line in a big way with DeCastro & Adams.
8. Dallas Cowboys - I really like them this year. Big things expected in "Big D"
9. Baltimore Ravens - The loss of Suggs is huge, but Defensive ROY Courtney Upshaw will help out.
10. Detroit Lions - Can Stafford stay healthy?
11. Denver Broncos - Welcome back Peyton. Should win the West.
12. Chicago Bears - Cutler, Marshall together again. Oh yeah, & Matt Forte.
13. New Orleans Saints - They still have Drew Brees.
14. Cincinnati Bengals - Excellent draft. Could they win 10-12 games this year?
15. Atlanta Falcons - Matt Ryan needs a big year to tone down the critics.
16. San Diego Chargers - Lost Vincent Jackson. Signed Roscoe Parrish. Lol.
17. Carolina Panthers - Cameron Newton. The only NFL Jersey I would consider buying
18. New York Jets - Tebow will be starting by Week 5.
19. Arizona Cardinals - Quick: NAME THEIR STARTING QB? Fitzgerald & Floyd will be deadly.
20. Tennessee Titans - Lost out on Peyton Manning & Mario Williams. Jake Locker starter?
21. Buffalo Bills - Everyone's sleeper. Defense could be deadly, offense... ?
22. KC Chiefs - Jamaal Charles back. Romeo coach. Cassell & Bowe are the key. AFC is loaded though.
23. Seattle Seahawks - Reached like fools on Bruce Irvin. Russell Wilson maybe the starter. Yikes.
24. Tampa Bay Bucs - I loved their draft. Lavonte David future All-Pro. Josh Freeman needs to step up.
T25. Oakland Raiders - New coach. New offense. New GM. New Vision. McFadden back tho.
T25 Washington Redskins - It's all about RG3.
27. Miami Dolphins - Defense will be good. Questions come on the offense. Tannehill should be the starter.
28. St Louis Rams - Time is NOW Sam Bradford
29. Cleveland Browns - Start Weeden.
30. Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck is a nice transition from the Peyton Manning era
31. Minnesota Vikings - AP coming off a nasty ACL injury & Christian Ponder is your starter. Long year in Twin Cities.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - Mike MuLOLarkey Coach. Their depending on Lee Evans & Blaine Gabbert.